BEING SPONTANEOUS - IELTS Speaking Master class

While you are speaking, many new ideas may come into your head. This is another good opportunity to show your communication skills. Here are some examples of expressions you can use to introduce new ideas in a natural, spontaneous way.

  1. What else? Oh, yes, …
  2. Another example just came to me.
  3. One more thing I’d just like to add.
  4. Another point I wanted to make is that ...
  5. I just remembered what I wanted to say.
  6. One more thing comes to mind. (ADVANCED)
  7. One more thing springs to mind. (ADVANCED)




Here are some examples of how these expressions can be used. In the examples, the candidate is talking about why she likes a particular child:


  1. What else? What else? Oh yes, he is very respectful.
  2. I just remembered what I wanted to say -- he is also very respectful.
  3. Another point I wanted to make is that he is very respectful
  4. Another example just came to me -- he is very respectful.
  5. One more thing I’d just like to add -- he is very respectful.
  6. One more thing comes to mind -- he is very respectful.
  7. One more thing springs to mind -- he is very respectful.




BEING SPONTANEOUS - IELTS Speaking Master class BEING SPONTANEOUS - IELTS Speaking Master class Reviewed by sdfdr on March 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments: