Speaking Questions Answers about Dance, Hats and Singing

IELTS Speaking Questions with Model answers  |  Topic: Dance


1. When was the last time you went to a place where people go dancing in your country?
I have never been to any such place where people especially go dancing. In my country, people especially go dancing in discos, pubs, and clubs. But there are no such places in my
hometown. I love to dance to family functions.

2. When was the last occasion when you danced a lot?
The last occasion I danced a lot was last Sunday. It was my friend’s birthday. He invited us to
his home. We danced a lot on that day.

3. Do you like dancing?
Yes, I love dancing. I dance at all family functions like marriage parties and birthday parties.

4. Have you ever learned dancing? Why? / Why not?
No, I have never learned dancing. Unfortunately, there are no places in my hometown where
dance is taught. All the steps I know, I’ve learned from TV programmes and movies.
OR
Yes, I’ve learned dancing. There is a very nice center in my village which teaches Punjabi folk
dances like Giddha and Bhangra.

5. Did you learn to dance? Why? / Why not?
No, I did not learn to dance. Unfortunately, there are no places in my hometown where
dance is taught. All the steps I know, I’ve learned from TV programmes and movies.
OR
Yes, I learned dancing in my childhood. There is a very nice center in my village which teaches
Punjabi folk dances like Giddha and Bhangra.

6. Why do you think people love to dance?
People love to dance because they can express their joy. Dance is a form of expression.
Dance is a good way to relieve tensions and worries. It also keeps the body fit.

7. Do you think children love to dance?
Yes, children love to dance because they can express their joy. Dance is a form of expression.
Dance is a good way to relieve tensions and worries. It also keeps the body fit.

8. Do you see dance on TV?
Yes, I see a lot of dance reality shows like Dance India Dance, Nach Baliye, and Dancing
Superstars.


IELTS Speaking Questions with Model answers  |  Topic: Hats


1. Do you like to wear hats?
No, I don’t like to wear hats. I find them very uncomfortable.
OR
Yes, I wear hats when I go out in the sun, or when watching a match in the stadium.

2. What kinds of hats do you have?
I have a baseball cap, woolen caps for winters, a beret and some fashion hats.

3. Where do you like to buy hats?
I usually buy hats at a store where such accessories are available and some such stores are
there in a nearby mall. I have also bought a couple of them online.

4. Is wearing hats popular in your country?
Yes, wearing hats are popular in India. In different states of India, there are different types of
hats that are a part of the traditional attire. These days hats are very popular among the
young generation. They wear them as a fashion accessory.

IELTS Speaking Questions with Model answers  |  Topic: Singing

1. Do you often (like to) sing?
Yes, I like to sing, but as my singing abilities are not pretty good so I sing only in the
bathroom.

2. When do you like to sing?
Whenever I’m alone I hum some songs to myself.

3. How much time do you spend in singing every day?
Not much, a few minutes perhaps.

4. What kinds of music do you like to sing?
I mostly like to sing film songs. I like Punjabi folk songs also.

5. Is it difficult to sing well?
Yes, it is difficult to sing well. I think only talented people can do it.

6. Do you want to be a singer?
No, I would not want to be a singer. I know I don’t have the abilities.

You can comment below with your respected answers for others. Thanks for coming and keep visiting here for more info. Cheers!
Speaking Questions Answers about Dance, Hats and Singing Speaking Questions Answers about Dance, Hats and Singing Reviewed by Unknown on November 12, 2017 Rating: 5