Important Phrasal Verbs For the IELTS Speaking and Writing tasks - PUT Phrasal

There are some important phrasal verbs to use them in the IELTS exam to get the better score, especially in the speaking test of the IELTS. The PDF file is also attached below which will help you to learn them offline too.






Also read;





PHRASE
MEANING
EXAMPLE
Put off
Postpone or delay
1.       My tooth really hurt and I have to go to a dentist but I keep putting it off.
2.       Yes I am in pain and I need to stop putting it off and I have to fixed an appointment with a dentist.
Put up with
To tolerate
1.       I am just done putting up with your non-sense.
2.       I am so sick of putting up with my friend.
Put through
To connect someone on phone or to be unkind to someone
1.       Could you please put me through your supervisor?
2.       My wife put me through hell whole year.
Put across
To convey a message
1.       I am done dating this woman, I really wanna breakup but I have no idea how I am gonna put across this to him.
2.       I am done with YouTube channel but I don’t know how to put across complain to the management.
Put down
To insult or painless killing of an animal
1.       He keeps putting me down every time and in front of all co-workers.
2.       I am gonna put down my lion because he is suffering brain tumor.
Put on
To become fat or to wear something
1.       You are eating too much nowadays, maybe you are putting on weight.
2.       I am gonna put on my safety shoes.
Find more
IELTS material at
EngineerMohsinAli.blogspot.com and also IELTSdocument.weebly.com

Download this phrasal verbs "Put Phrasal verbs" in PDF file from below.


Important Phrasal Verbs For the IELTS Speaking and Writing tasks - PUT Phrasal Important Phrasal Verbs For the IELTS Speaking and Writing tasks - PUT Phrasal Reviewed by Unknown on October 14, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments: